Resort Quilted Bedspread - Slate
Experience the artful design and expert construction of our bedspread.
Every night, transport yourself to a luxurious tropical haven wrapped in unmatched comfort and elegance. Each of our Resort Quilted Bedspreads is not just bedding; it's an invitation to a five-star tropical escape.
The Resort Quilted Bedspread: Elegance & Comfort
Perfect placed at the base of the bed or used as a light layer for those hot summer nights. A team of skilled craftsmen combine a sophisticated row-stitched border and subtle geometric pattern to create these stylish Resort Quilted Bedspreads. Generous in size our Resort Quilted Bedspreads are the perfect foundation for creating a clean, modern look.
- 100% Cotton Percale: Made from the finest quality, ensuring a soft and gentle touch against your skin.
- Intricate Quilted Motif: Paired perfectly with a pronounced quilted border and complemented by a bias, mitred binding edge.
- Symmetrical Design: Crafted with the same premium cotton fabric on both sides for a consistent, luxurious appeal.
- Flawless Stitching: No pull, puckering, or distortion even in detailed sections, showcasing the craftsmanship.
- Durable Design: Guaranteed to remain impeccable, even after multiple washes.
- Within Australia $15.00 (free above $150)
- To NZ/USA/CA/SG/UK & IE $40 (free above $300)
Flaxfield Linen has a 21-day return policy. We are happy to provide a refund on all full priced items provided they are unused, unlaundered and in their original packaging. Just return the item back to us within 21 days. The return shipping fee will not be refunded.
Being a small family owned business has allowed us to remain focused on what matters most, timeless style that adds a touch of luxury to every home, without compromising on durability.
Buy quality bedding | Buy less
We design and create a unique selection of beautiful home furnishings that reflect our dedication to quality without compromise.
Using only the best natural fibres ensures our products stand the test of time, in both quality and sustainability. We still personally use linen we crafted over 10 years ago, because it continues to feel more luxurious with every day.
We don't design seasonal collections, instead we add new permanent items to our range.